05 Aug “Hello Aloe!” Wake up to the Many Benefits of Inner Leaf Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera is a succulent plant specie that has thick fleshy stems with spiny leaves. The fleshy stem contains the Aloe juice which has been used for various purposes since the beginning of the first century as an excellent home remedy.
The juice and the gel are used in numerous medicinal, cosmetic and health treatments. Although, it is the inner leaf gel that has proven to be the most effective.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel include:
- Aloe Vera is very useful for curing bowel problems due to its high anti-inflammatory properties.
- Having Aloe juice for two weeks can help reduce inflammation in the body like rheumatism, inflammation of ears and eyes and arthritis.
- Applying the gel externally can ease muscle and joint pains. But do not forget to use freshly prepared gel.
- Having severe digestive problems? Drink Aloe Vera juice as it reduces symptoms of heart reflux and stabilizes the alkaline levels of the body. Due to its laxative properties, it is also good for constipation.
- Aloe is great for maintaining the cholesterol level by reducing triglycerides. Include fresh Aloe juice in your daily diet to maintain your cholesterol level and increase the level of good cholesterol.
- Want to lose weight naturally? By aiding the stabilization of metabolic rate, reducing lipid levels and helping burn fat, Aloe Vera juice is useful for weight loss.
- Studies have shown that regular consumption of Aloe juice improves oral health and hygiene. It reduces gingivitis and plaque formation. It provides a laxative relief for cold sores and mouth ulcers.
- Aloe Vera is good for diabetes patients because it helps to regulate the blood sugar levels when consumed regularly. However consult your doctor before you start consuming the aloe vera juice.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of fresh Aloe Vera juice with 1 glass of water and drink it everyday early in the morning. This will help detoxify and cleanse your system. This also helps in treating ulcers and detoxifying the digestive system.
- Applying fresh aloe gel directly to the gums reduces the pain and inflammation.
- Create your own natural eye wash with Aloe Vera gel. Mix 2 teaspoons of aloe gel in a cup of water. You can also add a teaspoon of boric acid. Use this eye wash to reduce the reddening and irritation in the eyes.
- Suffering from constant sinus problems? Now ditch your medicines and try the natural option. Aloe Vera is rich in magnesium lactate that works as an antihistamine which helps in reducing the problem of sinus and chest inflammation due to various allergies.
- Aloe Vera juice contains high level of anti-carcinogenic properties that hinder the growth of tumours.
- Drinking aloe juice regularly replenishes the amino acid deficiency in your body. The high vitamin content in it boosts up your body’s immune system and self-defense mechanism.
- Those who suffer regularly from cold, coughs, flu, stuffy nose, bronchitis and other respiratory disorders, Aloe Vera juice is the best natural solution.
YOUR FREE GIFT WITH EVERY ORDER !
With the holiday season upon us, we are delighted to offer you this perfect summer Gift With Purchase – perfect for the beach + to take on holiday with you!
Add 8 drops to water, your favourite juice, smoothie…!