POSITION: Marketing Executive
JOB FUNCTION: Marketing, Sales & Retail
REPORTING TO: Directors / Founder
SALARY: Competitive DOE
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
As part of our growth, we’re on the lookout for an exceptional, and driven individual to push out our marketing strategy. You will have an outstanding grasp of digital and social media with a proven track record.
As a small team, you will have the chance to immerse yourself in all things CJMB and play a pivotal role, in a dynamic and forward thinking company as we expand our operation in the UK and oversea
• Work autonomously and with the Directors to plan and manage a clear seasonal marketing strategy for CJMB – deliver against existing KPI’s & targets and analyse performance against them regularly
• Support trade accounts, bricks and mortar stores and online retailers with marketing
• You will be expected to build strategies for brand exposure and product promotion together with implementing a brand Ambassador programme
• Assisting at trade shows and ad hoc projects, pop-ups
• Manage our PR inbox, and liaise directly with journalists
• Execute day to day marketing activities, including delivering online & website
• You’ll create the concepts, design and copywriting for all digital communications and ensure all online campaigns are linked up, and the brand DNA is represented in all joint marketing activity
• Keeping your finger on the pulse of data to develop strategies for a product, customer, channel or territory that adds value
• Manage all brand social media platforms and purMsue new platforms
• Degree level education in marketing/communications/brand management or another relevant subject.
• Must have had experience building a similar size brand in the digital space. At least three years experience as a marketing executive, plus retail & sales experience.
• 3 years experience in digital marketing and e-commerce, familiar with social media best practice (experience of fitness/wellness marketing preferred).
• Proven track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns and initiatives.
• Flawless written and verbal English.
• Have the right to work in the UK full-time.
• Full UK driving licence.
• Attitude is key! A drive to win is essential, as is an ambition to exceed targets and achieve your personal best.
• Be a self- starter, a natural communicator, quickly building authentic relationships with people at all levels.
• Proven ability to negotiate and drive performance, liaising at management level with confidence and impact.
• Possess excellent project management skills, from devising concepts through to execution on time and to budget.
• Open to small company mind set – hands-on, flexible, happy to work outside of comfort zone.
• Proven work ethic with the utmost integrity.
• Passion for health, fitness and wellness.
• Creative thinker and copywriter with the ability to think outside the box, and with an eye for detail.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter, stating the job you are applying for, to email@example.com
Closing dates for applications 14.07.17